PUBG Corporation on Tuesday declared the fix notes for most recent refresh for PUBG Mobile on Android and iOS. This refresh brings the much-anticipated new Sanhok guide to clients on the two stages, aside from a few customisable get settings, accomplishments, groups, against tricking measures, advance missions, Royale Pass, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. Having beforehand reported that all servers of PUBG Mobile would be taken disconnected for upkeep after the refresh, Tencent has now affirmed that support is finished and the server is back online for gamers to continue their PUBG matches.
The refresh will be accessible for clients beginning September 12. The new Sanhok guide can be downloaded autonomously, and accompanies new in-diversion weapons and vehicles. These incorporate the new Flare Gun, a programmed rifle called QBZ, a shotgun connection Duckbill, a 4-seater Muscle Car, and another 4-seater Bulletproof UAZ. The Sanhok outline one-fourth the measure of Erangel or Miramar, yet includes 100 players for every match.
Here is the whole changelog of the PUBG Mobile 0.8.0 fix notes.
- PUBG Mobile has received its latest update
- The new features will roll out on both Android and iOS
- It comes with new in-game vehicles and weapons
Whats New on Update
New Map: Sanhok
Sanhok can be downloaded independently, so enter the game and get it right away to join your friends in the rainforest!
It also comes with new weapons and vehicles:
- Flare Gun: a rare item that calls a super air drop if used within the Playzone, and a Bulletproof UAZ if used outside the Playzone.
- QBZ: an automatic rifle that fires 5.56mm rounds. Has both single shot and full-auto.
- Duckbill: an attachment for shotguns. Reduces vertical spread and increases horizontal spread.
- Muscle Car: 4 seats, and has both a hard-top and a convertible version.
- Bulletproof UAZ: 4 seats. Obtained from using the Flare Gun outside the Playzone.
Customizable Pick-up Settings
- Pick-up quantities can now be specified in settings.
- Added more achievements. Now can be found under Missions.
- Clan Perks: after getting specific items (through purchase or luck), the system will award a certain amount of UC for players to share it with other Clan members.
- New Clan titles can be equipped after purchase.
- Clan Rankings: now lists the most active Clans this week and this season.
- Improved recognition of cheating plug-ins.
- Added Report buttons to Spectator Mode, Basic Information and Results.
Dismantling Time-Limited Items
- Time-Limited items can now be dismantled to BP directly.
- Added a Collect All button to collect rewards of all completed missions.
- Added new mission types to make progression more fun.
Lucky Air Drops
- Chance to get a mystery drop after a match. Contents are customized!
- Season page now shows all seasons played and relevant data such as season titles, the highest tier reached and more.
- Friends can now be deleted in batches.
- 3D models added to vehicle and airplane finish previews in the shop.
- Animation on the Season page has been optimized for certain device models.
- Accidental friendly fire will not be penalized.
- Chat system has been tuned.
- Items contains in air drops have been tuned
You can Download in thare